Skip to main content

For Those Having a Hard Time at Work...

Please don't give up. I want you to know that God wants to draw closer to you during this time of trial, testing and difficulty.

"The Lord is near to all who call on him,
    to all who call on him in truth."
Psalm 145:18

God wants to draw near to you even as you experience a time of seeming hopelessness and helplessness. Probably things don't seem to be working out by your own efforts. The Lord wants you to know that He is willing to be your refuge and strength through all the difficult trials and problems you are facing. When pressed and you don't know what to do, just call on the Lord and He will be there to help you. It's not all times that it's people who will help us. At times, the Lord is teaching us to rely on Him, and Him alone. There will be moments and situations where running to people will be like running to a drying well. It tries to feed you, be your solace and comfort but at the end of the day, you still feel running low and empty, as if the refuge provided by people will not suffice.

I want you to know that during these times, the Lord is a living well. Never running out. Never running dry. Run to Him and He can give you more. He can satisfy and you will not have to fear about the future because He is a safe refuge to all who call on Him.

These are just some Bible verses for you to receive that you can trust God to help you when you call on Him.

"I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
Psalm 91:2-4

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm 18:2

“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my salvation.
Psalm 91:14-16

"But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds."
Psalm 73:28

"As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him."
Psalm 18:30

"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him."
Psalm 34:8

"The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble."
Psalm 9:9

My prayers are with you. I pray that you will find God's safety, comfort and refuge in your times of distress. You are valuable to the Lord Jesus.

Comments