Skip to main content

Thanksgiving

Thank you to my Church who has supported my writing all the way. Thank you to my leaders who believed in me to pull me out of a black hole of depression and together helped me overcome my hardest circumstances. Thankful to my company for providing for me the resources to write and the inspiration to keep sharing Christ to people. Thank you to my family who made me laugh all the way throughout the year. Thank you for their support and understanding. They give me a good reason to get up in the morning so I can look at their beautiful faces before I go to work.

Thank you to people who accepted Christ in one way or another through the words that Jesus shared with me. Thank you for your openness and acceptance in spite of my imperfections. Thank you to a broad group of people who supported and confirmed my writing with wonderful stories of hope, change and love. Thank you to people who continue to partner with us in this ministry to share Christ to a lot more. Thank you to my victory groups who empowered me to continue to walk in the Spirit and in truth.

Thank you to the wonderful characters that inspired my writing. Thank you to wonderful people that live extraordinary lives as a result of their love and support to the gospel. I am amazed by the blessing of God in your lives as well.

Thankful for the people I love and the people I have yet to learn to love. For in them, they have taught me more about God, myself and life in general.

Thankful for criticisms, mentors, and experts who helped me grow in my writing and aspirations in life. I am so honored to be a part of your day and I hope your time wasn't in vain.

God bless you all. All my praise, honor and glory go to my Lord Jesus Christ who started this work in me and will be there to help me complete it. To Him be all the glory and praise and majesty and power.

Jesus I adore You with all my heart, and with all of me. I am in awe of You.

Sincerely,

Marie

Comments