Skip to main content

Eulogy for Dr. Julieson Tun, Brother and Friend

News of someone's passing reached us yesterday. It was someone I knew when I first started in Church. 

Dr. Julieson Tun was in his early 30s. He had worked industriously for years at his own dental clinic near the Far Eastern University in the Philippines. Many of his clients were also from Church. He was a graduate of Centro Escolar University. Unmarried, single but his life was full of relationships and purpose in the service of others in his victory groups, service ministry, singles, and others. 

His death is a message to the living to continue on in their race. His may have ended last Saturday but the fruit of his work will remain for all eternity.


May you rest well from your sacrifices and toil here on earth and join the Lamb as He gives you your reward - peace, joy, glory, sanctified, victorious, triumphant, loved, and holy with eternal life in heaven. 

God bless and Welcome Home.

Comments

  1. He used to go to our church (CCFI) in his younger years. He is one of those you'd easily be comfortable with. He is young but he exudes maturity that commands respect. He will surely be missed.

    Go home to our father now, Son, and do receive your rewards, as Marie said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us your loving memory of our common friend Choi. I remember Doc Jules talked to me when I was still months the in Lord. He had his usual approachable smile. I asked him why were people in Church so happy. And I wanted to be in Church a lot of times because I saw people happy. He told me, we all go through problems too. So authentic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment