Skip to main content

In Praise of God

I am so amazed at the depth of God's wisdom and sovereignty in planning our lives that He directs it step by step. There are new things to discover about Him day by day. God is never a boring God to me. To me, He is always alive. He can be quiet sometimes. And before to me that was painful - to just be still and recollect the last thing He said. Though at times He can be so "in your face" that it is hard to miss Him, as He guides you daily step by step.

I'm in awe of this side of God. There's always something new to learn about Him, about yourself, of life and His creation. The knowledge comes from His Word. I would literally write so many pages in my journals because of all that He would show me. In men's eyes, my world may not have moved that much. I have gone through years and months of waiting time. But deep inside me, the knowledge of God grows so much more, deeply rooted in the fiber of my being until I feel I could not but move as one with Him, in sync to His timing, His will, His plan and His guidance.

I have moved mountains in faith but not in the ways of man. Mountains of defeat, valleys of utter loneliness and trials. Mountains that are yet to be trekked, surpassed and climbed.

I think of my journey with God and I remember scriptures, love notes, times of stillness, times of sorrow, times of just utter praise that I want it to reach the mountains! Praise that will go to the farthest ends of the earth just because my heart cannot contain the marvel of my God! I am moved, encouraged, pushed, pruned, desired, adored by this marvelous God that I have come to know and serve. I am in awe of the good things that He does I just can't help but praise Him!

My utmost desire is that He would be known and praised by all. For every heart to lay bare before Him and open to His presence. I long for the Lord to be worshiped. I glory in Him being exalted! I want to make His presence known on earth as it is in heaven. I long for my God to be God.

I am so enamored by this GOD. So enamored by this JESUS! So taken by all that He is. The GREAT I AM. THE AUTHOR OF LIFE. THE WONDERFUL COUNSELOR. THE PRINCE OF PEACE. 

I crave and desire for men to have a close encounter with Jesus. He is the Ruler and AUTHOR of all the strong and the weak. He is the leader of the stouthearted and the timid. He is the LORD of ALL KINGS and AUTHORITIES. HE IS THE SAINTLIEST OF SAINTS. NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO HIM. I LONG FOR GOD TO BE PURSUED AND SOUGHT AFTER LIKE ONE SEEKS FOR TREASURE! 

I believe that's how He desires it to be. He wants to awaken hearts that are so in love and taken by HIS majesty! Not out of obligation, but with fervency and relationship, unbroken and intimate. For the Word of God says, "...for who is he who will devote himself to be close to me?’ declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 30:21).

Herein lies this truth: GOD LOVES YOU PASSIONATELY!

And HE IS WOOING YOU TO HIM. 

HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE SEPARATED FROM YOU FOREVER! HE IS CALLING YOUR HEART TO OPEN TO HIM. 

YOU MAY HAVE KNOWN HIM IN YOUR MIND. BUT HE WANTS TO GET INTO YOUR HEART. 

HE IS KNOCKING ON YOUR HEART. 

HE WANTS TO BE THERE IN THAT CORE OF YOUR BEING. OPEN YOUR HEART TO GOD! DON'T HARDEN IT. BE FREE TO COME TO HIM. HE WANTS ALL OF YOU IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. FOR THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO WORSHIP. TO HAVE GOD DWELL IN YOUR HEART IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH. 

JESUS be exalted! We glorify you Father, LORD and KING! Halleluiah! We PRAISE YOU!

Comments