Skip to main content

Encouragement to Business Owners and People in Marketplace

"God's ways always add value. As our companies approach everything from that perspective, we answer our customer's needs with higher-order solutions. This attitude results in stronger long-term marketing and profitability that honors God.

The greatest opportunity for the people of God to rise above circumstances and show real faith is during times of change and uncertainty."

Source: Burkett, Larry, Howard Dayton and David Rae. Business by the Book Workshop: Student Workbook. Georgia: Crown Financial Ministries, 2005.

Last weekend, I was reviewing the contents of this book and profoundly it has encouraged me to rise above the tide of what is happening in the marketplace today. Corporate uncertainties, government policy implementations, political instability, incoming elections and leaders' new platforms, these are news that all have implications for us. I am thankful for my bosses who have encouraged me to read as much about the world today. You can definitely learn a lot from what you read.

That said, I would like to offer a prayer for you and your company, whoever you are reading this. 

"Heavenly Father, I am here acknowledging my need of your wisdom, guidance and security. I acknowledge that you have come thousands of years ago to make sure that my life would have purpose and meaning. Jesus, I ask you to be God over my life, over my family, and my career and business Teach me the wisdom that only comes from You and guide my ways accordingly.

I pray for my boss O Lord, that you guide him or her. I pray for my co-workers that you would bless them and give them peace and rest. I pray for our janitors, other employees who have been with us and have taken time to do their tasks so we can work in a conducive environment.

We look to you O God as the source of our profits, our clients, and our direction. Grant us your divine encouragement and as you have promised, that those who seek after your kingdom first, everything will be given unto them. We accept your wisdom Father. Grant us a new direction in our lives today. Forgive us for our shortcomings and give us grace to walk in the knowledge of your ways.

In Jesus Name, we pray.

Amen. " 

You are already worth MUCH! To Jesus Christ and the Heavenly Father.

May you know that you are BLESSED and LOVED, CHERISHED and ADORED, DESIRED by the ONE TRUE GOD who seeks you for His own purpose and pleasure. It is a great privilege to be sought after by a powerful and mighty KING!
“The Lord bless you and keep you; 
 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;  
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. ”
                                                                                    Numbers 6:24-26

           In Jesus Name. Amen.

Comments