Skip to main content

August Update

Hello dear reader, I just want to share some highlights of what is going on in my life and where I am in my walk with God. My last post was in May 2023. That was three months ago and now I would like to share something about my journey since then.

My focus the last months has been to fix my inner life with the Lord. God is doing a deeper work in my character, emotions, mental health, my habits and thoughts. I had been through a refining where I repent of every known sin in my personal life and fixing all these with God.

This is where the Lord taught me the first ministry is my life. Romans 12:1 says to offer our bodies as a living sacrifice to God, holy and pleasing unto Him. These include my undocumented daily life, where I align those that are not in the will of God to the will of God. More than sharing about faith, I focused on putting my life in order and letting the private life be a place where God lives again.

This goes without saying that I still have imperfections that God is perfecting, particularly my inner thought life where I struggle for days. The Lord said He is perfecting these areas, hence sometimes the struggle. I pray and I hope to overcome these by the grace of God.

I’ve also gone back to the foundation of my faith, which is to love and serve other people, including family members whom I’ve prayed to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I’m happy because I had some improvements and I’m holding on to God's promise for a sound mind and a life that pleases Him.

Thank you for your patience as I go through this. I’m still praying for you. And I still hope we will have a blast walking this journey together. God bless you abundantly!

Comments