Skip to main content

God's Word - April 15, 2015

"Wisdom will lead you and will guide you. Listen to Him. The voice of Wisdom will lead you and guide you. No other higher will than My wise counsel will lead you and guide you. I guide you in your choices. I guide you every day. I am faithful to guide you. Follow the prompting of the Holy Spirit. And you will always find Me though I was never far from you. 

I will not fail you. You will have the BEST. Trust in Me. I will accomplish more good in your life. Trust. Rest in Me. My favor is upon you. My approval is on you. You will not be disappointed. I love you. Wait for the BEST. I want to give you the BEST. I only want the BEST for you. Trust Me in the dark times and you will see My light guiding and leading you to greener pastures. 

I forgive you. There is nothing you can do to disappoint Me.  You cannot disappoint Me. I am not disappointed with you when you fail. 

Let Me be your highest goal. Prioritize Me. Those who put Me first will not be disappointed. Remove your worries. I command you not to worry. I know what I am doing. DO NOT WORRY. WORRY is not from Me. I don't want you to worry. I want My children to be secure because it shows that they trust Me to be in control. I know what I am doing. I know your fears, stress and apprehensions. You can make it through anything. With Me, you can. I love you. I care. I will be there for you ALWAYS. 

FAITH honors Me. I am honored by My people's FAITH. When they have FAITH, worry has no control, fear has no power, and My miracles can operate more freely. Cooperate with the Holy Spirit. He knows what He is doing. He is leading you to where you should be. He will guide you and counsel you. I close doors that are not for you and I open those that are. You do not have to worry. I am in control. 

You are from Me. Therefore do not fear. Because I hold all things in My sovereign will. Rest in Me. Declare My truth and My promise. For I will never take away My love for you. My love will always be with you. You are a secure woman whenever your focus is on My love. I will lead you to My highest will for you for the good of all people. Trust in Me. Because I love you. You can feel safe with Me. 

You are My sweet princess. My delight. My desire. My warrior. My child. My daughter, My victorious one. My redeemed. My forgiven.  

Good things will come to those who wait on My timing. 

You are FREE. You are conqueror. You are GOOD. You are holy. You are pure. You are courageous. 

I love you with an everlasting love. I love you with all I am. Forgive yourself. Rest in Me. Leave it all to Me. I know what I am doing. Give it to Me. I will take care of it. 

You are forgiven. And you are Mine. Matter is Mine. Rest. Forgive. Help is on the way always. Map your ways in My will. I love you. I care. 

Give what you have for this season. Give it your all. Live passionately. Live courageously. Live boldly. Live without limitations or inhibitions. 

I am sending you. Go! I am with you. I uphold you. I am with you. GO." 

- Father GOD (April 15, 2015)

Comments