Skip to main content

Promises Yet To Be Fulfilled

There are some promises of God that are yet to be fulfilled in my life. 

For our nation, I was just refreshed again when I saw a writeup I wrote in my journal around September 4, 2012. This was before Typhoon Haiyan and a number of things. It just refreshed me that God is not yet through with his promises and eagerly wait on God for his promises to pass for our country.

Here it goes:

"Long live the Philippines!
Long live the Pearl of the Orient Seas!
Long live the Islands of Southeast Asia!
Long live the nation of GOD!
Long live the kingdom of Christ!

Long live the reign of justice and righteousness!
Long live clean governance!
Long live fast pace growth in our nation!
Long live kingdom of God!
Long live the Savior and King of this nation - Jesus Christ!

God is going to bring prosperity to this nation!
God is going to bring growth into this country!
God is going to rebuild its walls like you've never seen before!
God is going to establish his people and protect them in their own land!
God is going to give peace to this nation!
No more division and wars!

God is going to bring healing to this economy!
God is going to bring this all and more!
Prepare My people for times of harvest.
I will bring in the harvest like you've never seen before.
I will turn this nation around.
I will act and bring all these to pass..."

That's all I can write for now. The enemy may try to get me to doubt God's Word and His promises. But I stand on God's truth that God will do what is right. I may not know the specifics of how He will bring this to pass. But I know God will do what is right. And HE is more faithful than I can ever be.

There are some promises of God that are conditional. Some promises on the other hand don't hang on us ever doing anything. But there are promises that are conditional. For example, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14). God will heal this land.

However God wishes to bring His word to pass, my only prayer is we hang on to His promises and not give up until God has his way in our nation. I love the nation of the Philippines! :-)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Comments